Pittsburgh Steelers are looking awesome this year, so awesome in fact that you simply must have a Pittsburgh Steelers Football Jersey for Dogs. Take the time to dress your pet up in style, looking keen and eager to join you at each game, dressed in their very own Pittsburgh Steelers Football Dog Jersey. Or, why don’t you create a bit of rivalry with your buddies as team Steelers – you in your football jersey and your pet in their football jersey for dogs. Go Steelers!!!
In the 2017 AFC North Preview by Move The Sticks, they give a preview of the season and rank the various plays and positions with their ranking scores. Now, according to the report, it’s Pittsburgh Steelers all the way for the AFC North competition.
With the preseason well underway and the start of the season rapidly approaching, will the Steelers live up to the predictions? The Steelers are off to a good start, let’s hope that they are able to keep it up for the season.
The AFC North rankings are: –
AFC North Rankings
|RANKED 1||RANKED 2||RANKED 3||RANKED 4|
|Quarterbacks:||Pittsburgh Steelers||Cincinnati Bengals||Baltimore Ravens||Cleveland Browns|
|Skills positions:||Pittsburgh Steelers||Cincinnati Bengals||Cleveland Browns||Baltimore Ravens|
|Offensive Line:||Pittsburgh Steelers||Cleveland Browns||Baltimore Ravens||Cincinnati Bengals|
|Front Seven:||Cincinnati Bengals||Pittsburgh Steelers||Cleveland Browns||Baltimore Ravens|
|Secondary:||Baltimore Ravens||Cincinnati Bengals||Pittsburgh Steelers||Cleveland Browns|
|Coaching Staff:||Pittsburgh Steelers||Baltimore Ravens||Cincinnati Bengals||Cleveland Browns|
|TOTALS (lowest score wins)|
|OFFENSIVE:||Pittsburgh Steelers (3)||Baltimore Ravens (8)||Cleveland Browns (9)||Cincinnati Bengals (10)|
|DEFENSIVE:||Cincinnati Bengals (3)||Baltimore Ravens (5)||Pittsburgh Steelers (5)||Cleveland Browns (7)|
|OVERALL:||Pittsburgh Steelers (9)||Cincinnati Bengals (14)||Baltimore Ravens (17)||Cleveland Browns (20)|
Based on talent for the upcoming season, those are the numbers and that’s who they think is coming in 1st and 4th … but then those are just a few numbers on paper. Right? Or have they got it right – the Steelers are going to take this all the way to the end!!!
Looking at the team’s depth, according to ESPN.com, here’s a look at each of the Offense, Base 3-4 Defense, and Special Teams. What do you think of the charts?
Pittsburgh Steelers Offense Depth Chart
|Wide Receiver||Antonio Brown||Eli Rogers||Darrius Heyward-Bey||Justin Hunter|
|Tight End||Jesse James||David Johnson||Ladarius Green||Xavier Grimble|
|Left Tackle||Alejandro Villanueva||Jerald Hawkins||Brian Mihalik|
|Left Guard||Ramon Foster||B.J. Finney|
|Center||Maurkice Pouncey||B.J. Finney|
|Right Guard||David DeCastro||B.J. Finney|
|Right Tackle||Marcus Gilbert||Chris Hubbard||Brian Mihalik|
|Wide Receiver||Martavis Bryant (Out)||Sammie Coates||Julu Smith-Schuster|
|Quarterback||Ben Roethlisberger (?)||Landry Jones||Joshua Dobbs|
|Running Back||Le'Veon Bell (?)||Fitzgerald Toussaint (?)||Knile Davis||James Conner|
Pittsburgh Steelers Base 3-4 D Depth Chart
|Left Defensive End||Cameron Heyward||Tyson Alualu||L.T. Walton|
|Nose Tackle||Javon Hargrave||Daniel McCullers||Johnny Maxey|
|Right Defensive End||Cameron Heyward||Tyson Alualu||L.T. Walton|
|Left Outside Linebacker||Bud Dupree||Arthur Moats||Anthony Chickillo|
|Left Inside Linebacker||Ryan Shazier||Tyler Matakevich||L.J. Fort|
|Right Inside Linebacker||Vince Williams||L.J. Fort||Steven Johnson|
|Right Outside Linebacker||James Harrison||Arthur Moats||Anthony Chickillo|
|Cornerback||Ross Cockrell||Coty Sensabaugh|
|Strong Safety||Sean Davis||Robert Golden||Jordan Dangerfield|
|Free Safety||Mike Mitchell||Robert Golden||Jordan Dangerfield|
|Cornerback||Artie Burns||William Gay||Al-Hajj Shabazz|
Pittsburgh Steelers Special Teams Depth Chart
|Place kicker||Chris Boswell|
|Punt Returner||Antonio Brown||Eli Rogers|
|Kick Returner||Sammie Coates||Justin Gilbert||Fitzgerald Toussaint|
|Long Snapper||Greg Warren|
5 Fun Facts about the Pittsburgh Steelers
- The Steelers steel mark logo only appears on one side of the helmet – the Right Side. Originally a gold helmet, it was changed to a black helmet to allow the logo to stand out more. They are the only team to have their logo on one side of the helmet.
- No player numbers have ever been retired by the Pittsburgh Steelers. There are a few numbers, however, that are mysteriously not handed out to new players each season. In ascending order, the numbers are: #12 (Terry Bradshaw), #31 (Donnie Shell), #32 (Franco Harris), #47 (Mel Blount), #52 (Mike Webster), #58 (Jack Lambert), #59 (Jack Ham), #70 (Ernie Stautner) and #75 (Joe Greene)
- The team mascot is Steely McBeam
- The Terrible Towel was the brain child of Myron Cope and every self-respecting Pittsburgh Steelers football fan has one. Interestingly, originally, any towel would do as long as it was yellow or black. This however made department store owners a little miffed to say the least, because everyone was buying up all the hand towels leaving the matching bath towels behind. The result: a whole lot of bath towels without matching hand towels … and unhappy store owners. Enter Myron Cope’s official “The Terrible Towel” Pittsburgh Original “.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers have gone through three name changes during their history. They were Pittsburgh Pirates (1933-1939), followed by Pittsburgh Steelers (1940-1942), Phil-Pitt “Steagles” (1943), Card-Pitt (1944) and Pittsburgh Steelers since 1945.
Best Place To Get Your Football Dog Jersey
When looking for your Pittsburgh Steelers Football Jersey for Dogs, the best place to find a safe, reliable, world class marketplace to get yours from, it has to be Amazon. Amazon is the world’s most trusted store with customer service second to none. For peace of mind, they simply are the best place to shop!